History
   Founded By Mr. Frank Zimmerman In 1918, Superior
Rubber Company, Inc Has been Family Owned And
Operated Since 1918. Its Humble Beginnings Started As A
Small Hose And Gasket Shop Located On The Corner Of
3rd And Main Street.                                                      
                                                      
    After The Flood Of 1937 The Business Was Forced To
Relocate To Its Current Location At 134 East McMicken
Avenue Just North Of Downtown Cincinnati. In 1977 Mr.
Jacob C Klein Purchased Superior Rubber Company And
Ownership Has Been In His Family Since.
Superior Rubber Company